I think it's harmless if everything works as it should.

If I remember correctly, this is the situation.

Dynamic Playlist doesn't know if you have used a query with 2 or 3
result parameters, so it first try to use 3 and if it gets an error it
will use 2. Unfortunately, the error is logged deep down in Slim or DBI
code, so you will get the confusing error in the log even if nothing is
wrong.

The result columns supported are:
- id
- name
- sortname (optional)

If the above is the case, you will get the error when Dynamic Playlist
need a playlist parameter. This happens either when you launch a Dynamic
Playlist mixer or when you start to play a Dynamic Playlist playlist.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))