Okay,

agree that this wouldbe backburner after SBT.

I'll try and draft an enhancemenmt request next week. I just submitted
my first one today, so I'll wait for some feedback on that before I do a
second.

Any ideas on approach, i.e. what are we asking for?
1) MusicIP to be licensed from AMS and fully integrated into SBS (full
version)
2) MusicIP server to be supported by Logitech and maintained in line
with SBS and OS changes
3) All future SBS builds to support old versions of Windows so MusicIp
still works.

--
DigitalMitch

2 * SB3, 1 * Boom, 2 * SBR, 1 * Radio
controlled by IR, SBC and iPeng on iPhone
7.4 running on WHS on HP MediaSmart (EX470)
http://www.last.fm/user/digimich