bluegaspode;479094 Wrote:

> is 'delay' the right word ? Wouldn't 'duration' be more appropiate ?

Duration would be better, thanks!

bluegaspode;479094 Wrote:

> - if I configure a new screensafer in the order and then have the list
> of screensafers, it still looks as if no screensafer was configured.

Yes, I know, I haven't had time to investigate how to refresh the
parent menu automatically. The list will be refreshed if you step left
out of the menu that shows the list and then right to enter it again.

bluegaspode;479094 Wrote:

> - I realize that you put your configuration-menu directly under the
> screen settings. In the weather-screensafer I use the screensafer API to
> register my config-menu and it appears under screensafers then.
> Why did you decide to manually choose the position of the config-menu
> ?

I didn't know the possibility existed, will take a look. I think I took
inspiration from one of the existing builtin applets.

bluegaspode;479094 Wrote:

> Ah - and what needs to be done, that a screensafer isn't restartet
> everytime the switcher switches ? Or in other words: what will you
> change in your Album-Flow applet ?

The plan is to make Album Flow continue where it left the last time.
Similar problem also exists in the Daylight Clock which shouldn't
re-read the image if it's activated soon after it was used last time.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))