Hmm, I see what you're saying. Funny enough, there's always been some
confusion where the ! belongs in this band's name...

But I don't understand what's going on: in most places in the log I see
it quoting the full URL for the actual mp3 file. This one has the ! at
the end of the band name. This is exactly how the file is stored on disc
(no surprise there I guess).
There's one call to _searchiTunes that reads something different and
has the ! in the middle of the band name. Indeed, the alternative
spelling so after your comments I expected a wrong tag. But: I checked
the tags in mp3tag and I see no tag that has this value, the ! is at the
end of the artist name here as well.

What tag is this particular call based on?

(btw if I enter that value in iTunes search nothing shows up. I can
remove/add the album again and see if that helps but I recently
regenerated my complete iTunes library so I don't really expect outdated
tags)

--
Lobotomizer