Firstly, my apologies if this is covered eƩsewhere, but I am not that
technical and am getting a bit confused...

I live outside the UK (Switzerland) and have rcently downloaded
Squeezecenter 7.4 to work with my squeezebox.  I love listening again to
BBC radio programmes, and I soon realised AlienBBC would not work, so
got rid of it and have tried the Iplayer plugin instead.

However when I have tried to apply the plugin, I keep getting the
message in the plugins list that 'Iplayer is incompatible with this
version of Squeezecenter - Please update'

This is difficult as I can't find any other versions of Iplayer - or is
it asking mt to update Squeezecenter which I can't as I have the latest
version.

Hope this makes sense, would appreciate any simple technical
explanations as to what i can do!!  :-)

Simon Fathers

--
jackleaves