Hi Craig,

you're welcome - and yes, you're also welcome to add my patch to the
official SqueezeScrobbler, but please look it through: it was written
late at night and mostly by trial and error without much understanding
of what was really going on.

One issue I've noted is that SoftSqueeze always stops after one track -
it may have to do with the lack of progress bar and track length
information. Hardware squeezeboxes work fine.

As to why I use SqueezeScrobbler: the official plugin doesn't work for
me (I live in Denmark).

Frederik