rick.leech;489923 Wrote:
> Thanks for this reply Robert.
>
> I restarted my computer and restarted the squeezebox application.
> Unfortunately, still no connection.  The squeezebox message now says
> "Captcha mismatch".  The connection has been gone for a few days now, so
> I don't think it is a Siruis maintenance issue.
>
> If there is anything I can do to assist in sorting this out, please let
> me know.
>
> All the best.  Rick.

I just restarted SqueezeCenter and was able to make a new connection to
Sirius Canada.  You can turn on debugging by setting $debug = 1 in
NotSoSirius/lib/Sirius/Sirius.pm and restarting, that will provide a
little more info as to what the backend is doing in the squeezecenter
log.  A captcha mismatch is a pretty specific error and it doesn't look
like sirius.ca changed their captchas so I'm not quite sure how that
could happen.

Robert

--
flemming