I followed the instruction to install pulse here :

Then I tried to change (I wanted to see the behavior) the configuration
of softSqueeze in the panel from default to Pulse
and I got :
$ sudo java -jar ./DNS-323/SoftSqueeze3.9/SoftSqueeze.jar
2    [main] WARN  softsqueeze  - Exception
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Master Gain not supported
        at
org.classpath.icedtea.pulseaudio.PulseAudioLine.getControl(PulseAudioLine.java:89)
        at
org.classpath.icedtea.pulseaudio.PulseAudioSourceDataLine.getControl(PulseAudioSourceDataLine.java:51)
        at
org.titmuss.softsqueeze.audio.AudioMixer.initLine(AudioMixer.java:172)
        at
org.titmuss.softsqueeze.audio.AudioMixer.<init>(AudioMixer.java:133)
        at org.titmuss.softsqueeze.audio.Player.initMixer(Player.java:189)
        at org.titmuss.softsqueeze.audio.Player.<init>(Player.java:168)
        at org.titmuss.softsqueeze.Softsqueeze.<init>(Softsqueeze.java:146)
        at org.titmuss.softsqueeze.Softsqueeze.<init>(Softsqueeze.java:110)
        at org.titmuss.softsqueeze.Softsqueeze.main(Softsqueeze.java:493)
        at org.titmuss.softsqueeze.Application.main(Application.java:55)

Now I am looking for the settings'file of SoftSqueeze to go back to the
original setting. I don't find it.

--
sitro