Hello,

thanks for an (up to now) very useful plugin.

I had the manually installed version of this working in my previous 7.3
server system but since 'upgrading' to 7.4.1 and using the plugins tab
to install cdplayer i do not get any sound from my transporter or sb3.

from the player or web interface I can see the installed cd and the
tracklistings are successfully shown but on pressing play the now
playing display shows the track name but the time never changes from
00:00 on the TP or SB3.  interestingly if i bring up the web interface
the time is incrementing there...

any ideas?

--
Limping_Pylon