Hi Pippin,
I'm just playing round with napster and first impressions are
good with ipeng until I came to the track search. I don't appear to be
able to add a track which I find resulting from track search into the
playlist unless

1. I add to napster library and then go into it from there and play it
although for some reason it doesn't add into artists subgroup although
it does go into the genres area, I have to go out of napster and come
back in for it to show up in artists (even if i give a couple of
minutes)

2. search by track, work out the album, search by album and then add my
track but seems a long way round.

I can search and add by track in the Web interface (still waiting for
my radio but assume I will be able to do it using that interface)

So in essence I have two issues, first one that doesn't auto show in
artists (not a huge deal for me) but I would like the ability to add a
track I find by searching for it.

any ideas?

Cheers
Stu