I've heard the following issues with 3.5 so far:

1. On Windows, can select stations and they appear to play but no sound
from the some of the logitech players (e.g., duet player) but sound from
others (e.g., duet controller).

2. Light web skin not working properly (I don't think it ever was)

Any other bugs I need to include in the update?

And I need to retrofit the new plugin back to SqueezeCenter 7.3.x

The installation from the extension downloader screen does work and
should be used going forward. Please delete any manual files including
the XMRadio folder, and if you had pasted the xml into the "Additional
Repositories" box at the foot of the plugins page, remove that too and
click apply. And then install XMRadioOnline from the "Other 3rd Party
Plugins" section.

--
wharfrat