Triode, is there any chance you could write a simple plug-in for the
flash/aac station WRN Europe - it is available on PC obviously and also
on Sky and Virgin TV, but I would really like not to have to put my TV
on to listen to the radio.

My main usage is for Prairie Home Companion (delayed approximately 12
hours from the live broadcast) at a more convenient time. Sunday
mornings 1100 - 1300. But there are other good programmes too. The NPR
sites don't have a facility to play again the whole show (as far as I
can tell) possibly because of copyright issues.

This URL may take you there:

http://www.wrn.org/listeners/#home-listeners

This seems to be a single URL which plays the station directly.

I really appreciate iPlayer and realise your time must be tight - but -
nothing ventured nothing gained.

--
ian_heys