Hi I've had SqueezeServer running on my WHS for a litte while now
connected to the physical devices in my sig.

However, I also replicate the WHS library to my laptop for those times
we go away and want a local source.  I've used SoftSqueeze as the
virtual player on my laptop.  Having only just upgraded SqueezeCentre to
SqueezeServer 7.4.1 (BTW it would be nice if you could cut n paste from
the info tab ;-) I find that SoftSqueeze 3.7 throws a wobbly saying that
it can't connect to the server.  The Classic skin flickers the Now
Playing and error message about not connecting to the server over each
other.

I don't know how to solve this error.  SServer is pointing at my
laptop.  If I edit the server details in SoftS to Laptop Library it
stops the flicker conflict between Now Playing and the error message
leaving just the error message on the Classic skin, but still can't
actually find the server.

Can anyone tell me how I can get SServer to recognise SoftS as a player
or is there some completely new way of doing this?

Thanks in advance.

--
HydeTheDarkerSide

SBS 7.4.1 running on Tranquil WHS