It seems that the setting to ignore () is not working with 7.4  I add
the year of the album to many of my albums (1994) for example and now on
all of those it will not get an album review.  I've tried it after
getting rid of the year and it works fine so I guess the setting to
ignore that isn't working correctly now.  Not a huge deal, well actually
it is for me if I want to use it and I do really like being able to
bring up a review on my sb3 every once in a while, but not earth
shattering or anything.  I really like the biography and album review
plugins so I hope this can be fixed.  Thanks again Michael.

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality