I have a question about CPU utilization of iPeng on the host machine
while in use. I'm watching "top" on my server right now and while music
is playing on my SB Radio, CPU utiliztion is between 1 and 5%. I have a
sheevaplug, btw, not the most powerful device out there :-). But also
not the slowest!

In any case, I open up iPeng and start browsing artists... In any case,
CPU utilization shoots up to 100% and my player is a bit more laggy.
It's obviously a minor quibble, but I wonder if this can't be optimized
somehow? Is it taxing the db too hard on each click? That's all - thanks
for the great app!

--
hungarianhc

'Howto: Building a squeezebox server for under $100!'
(http://www.crazyhawt.com/2009/11/23/howto-building-a-squeezebox-server-for-under-100-yes-it-can-be-done/)