norderney;496317 Wrote:
> Is it possible to view Song Info and More Info options on tracks that
> are not currently playing? I can access Song Info easily on tracks that
> are playing by pressing and holding for a few seconds. There seems to be
> no way of accessing these options on tracks that are not playing.

You mean song info of other tracks in the current playlist or while
browsing the library?
Actually both works for me. Just hold the track wherever you find it.

Or are you talking remote tracks? Actually that should work, too, but
I'm not sure whether it does that with server versions prior to 7.4

> Is there a way of rescanning music database within iPeng? Both options
> clear database and scan & scan for new and changes to database.
Not, yet. Probably next release.

--
pippin

---