I have a WHS server running the latest Squeeze center.

I enabled Pandora and have a paid account.

Pandora is correctly up on my account, and it plays correctly in either
squeezeplay, squeezeslave, and on a duet hardware, however when I try it
on SoftSqueeze, I get an error : Can't connect to server pandora://<lots
of numbers>.mp3 on the display, and the squeeze center just jumps to te
next track and stops.

I contacted Pandora, but they say it should be fine.  Is there
something needed to enable a Squeezeplay firewall port etc.

Thanks

--
barryo