hungarianhc;496969 Wrote:
> Speaking of underlying OS, I'm running Debian Linux on my Sheevaplug...
> so... where does that leave me? Those Windows binaries won't work for
> me...

There are links to Linux binaries in the same thread, however, if the
sheeva isn't x86 based you're "floating down sh1t creek without paddle"

--
audiomuze

The problem with most music is I don't care to hear it again.

"No doubt they're also putting their energies into developing ever-more
clever "Apps" like the deeply impressive spiffy-neato-keen Facebook
interface, which everybody knows no world-class music system should be
without. Perhaps the next release will have an App that lets us look up
recipes for chocolate martinis or something. I can hardly wait." --
Dogberry2