I think I am experiencing a similar issue to what Daverz found regarding
CustomBrowse menus.

When I browse by genre and enter a genre (yes, it was Christmas) and
touch and hold on the All albums item, then the play, play next and
append options do not work. The play option just clears the current
playlist and the two other options do nothing. The behaviour is the same
if I go down one level and touch and hold on the All songs item.

I also noted another thing when browsing by genre: When in a genre,
touch and hold on an artist and selecting the play option, for example,
plays all tracks from that artist regardless of genre even when the
option in SBS is set to show only albums/tracks that match the current
genre. The equivalent behaviour is shown also on album level, i.e. touch
and hold an album and then selecting play plays all songs in the album,
not just songs of the current genre.

--
vagskal

2 x SB3 (wired), Receiver (wireless), Boom (wireless), Controller, iPeng
on iPod Touch, muso on remote computer running Win XP | 7.4.2 on Win XP