I am on SbS v7.5, Sugarcube 1.8.4.  This was working fine, until a few days ago.

I think my MusicIP library got corrupted when toddler decided to turn the power
off - doh!  So I rebuilt the MusicIP library, and I can make mixes through a
player, but my Dynamic Playlist that used to play SugarCube doesn't seem to be
working any longer.

I can't access Sugarcube settings in the WebUI any more, but I can see the
prefs file.  Sugarcube is configured to use a filter called "Not low rating"
(for various hours in a day); I had to re-create this filter in MusicIP, as I
lost my filters too.  But it looks like SugarCube can't see this filter - it
reports "No Songs".

Any ideas?

It looks like there is a new version of SugarCube in the works that supports
7.5, but it's not released yet.