huytere;501479 Wrote:
> I am using 7.4 and 3.5.1 and it plays music fine. The only problem I
> have is that it does not display the current Artist and Song title. I
> have tried many stations and this is not working.
>
> Is anybody else experiencing this?
>
> Thanks!

Are you playing through a hardware player or software (like
SqueezePlay). When I play xm through a hardware player (SB3 or Boom,
etc.) then I get artist name and song name. When I play through
squeezeplay on my computer itself, I get the channel name, but NO
artist/track info. I think this is an issue with SqueezePlay, not with
the xm plugin.

--
garym