Hi,

I've upgraded my Qnap TS109/II NAS to SSOTS 4.2 & SBS 7.4.1, and now I
can't get Custom Browse working again fully.

After doing the upgrade and (re)installing the latest Custom Browse and
Custom Scan plugins, the Custom Browse menus I created previously (using
an earlier version of the plugin, I would think) are still available,
but there are no albums or tracks listed under them.

Also, in the SBS web interface under Plugins > Custom Browse > Settings
> Manage menus, if I select any custom menu as if I were going to edit
it, and click 'Next' without making any changes, I get an error:

"Error saving /Qmultimedia/genrecomposerworkstracks.cb.values.xml:
Permission denied"

I'm guessing for some reason there is a difference in permission
settings between the old and new SSOTS/SC versions, but I've no idea how
to solve this.

The server log contains a number of the reports below in the Custom
Scan progress, but I don't know if this is related or could be a
separate problem:

"Slim::Menu::Base::addItem (173) SystemInfo menu item "library" failed:
Can't call method "get_column" on an undefined value at
/share/HDA_DATA/.qpkg/SSOTS/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/Slim/Schema.pm
line 1411."

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Unix skills/knowledge: nil
Qnap TS109/II NAS, f/w 3.1.0 (0708T)
SSOTS 4.2 (upgraded from 3.18)
SBS 7.4.1 r28947 (upgraded from SC 7.3.1)
Custom Browse v2.10
Custom Scan v?
2 x SB Classic
WinXP pc (for web browser interfaces, using Firefox)

--
losinj