Statto;503285 Wrote:

> Must be an issue with Custom Scan but I can't work out what.
>
> Is the a way to test whether Custom Scan is working?

You can install the Database Query plugin and goto Extras/Database
Query and select the "Custom Scan Statistics" query. You should see a
number of rows similar to these if it works:

Code:
--------------------

  Number of songs with customtag attributes of type MOOD        1948
  Number of songs with customtag attributes of type PERFORMER           34
  Number of songs with customtag attributes of type STYLE       2407
  Number of songs with mixedtag attributes of type ALBUM        3437
  Number of songs with mixedtag attributes of type ALBUMARTIST          3158
  Number of songs with mixedtag attributes of type ARTIST       3426
  Number of songs with mixedtag attributes of type COMPOSER     54
  Number of songs with mixedtag attributes of type CONDUCTOR            39

--------------------

If you don't see any rows for customtag attributes or mixedtag
attribute it means that the Custom Scan scanning hasn't succeeded or is
incorrectly configured.

If you have a large library this Database Query operation might take a
lot of time.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))