Hi,

Could someone please remind me of the steps needed to display custom
tags in the Now Playing information (on SB Classic). They are working
correctly in my Custom Browse menus. (I made the mistake of not making a
note of plugin settings before upgrading SC - but I've since gone back
to my previous SC version).

For example, using title format "TRACKNUM. (DURATION) TITLE by COMPOSER
from ALBUM at LOCATION", the custom tag LOCATION displays as "LOCATION"
in Now Playing instead of the actual tag value. Same sort of thing
happens with other custom tags.

I thought this was done using Music Information Screen (same as
MusicInfoScr?) but I must be missing something.

Thanks

SC 7.3.1
Custom Scan 2.6
Custom Browse 2.8