I've gone ahead and posted 5.8.12 to www.gregbrown.net.

What's new:
If you didn't notice, weather.com changed their website substantially.
Of course this threw off the parsing.

This version is my *initial* parsing update.  More updates to come.
Notable things missing in this version are the long weather forecasts
and the barometer trend direction indication.

If you check out a local listing on weather.com for a 48 contiguous
state you'll notice they now separate data a bit differently with one
section for "next 6 hours" containing one "TruPoint" value and another
section for the "next 24 hours" containing two values.  Sort of like the
past, I'm showing all three values via the up/down remote scroll
buttons.

If your weather identifier isn't for the 48 contiguous states the next
6 hour section has 3 reads for each of the next two hours.  In this case
I show the middle reading and the estimated temp instead of the hi/low
value.

Personally I'm not a fan of the new page content, but I'll work with
what they give us.

If you have any suggestions on how I should display the new content,
please let me know.

---------------

** Please support the plugin by starting all your Amazon.com shopping
via clicking through the Amazon.com links on www.gregbrown.net or by
making a PayPal donation. ***

I now have a SuperDateTime repository available to make
downloading/updating easy. This repo is usually updated faster than the
main repo provided by Slim Devices.

Please give it a shot by adding:
http://gregbrown.net/squeeze/repo.xml
via Settings -> Advanced -> Extension Downloader

Thanks
-Greg

--
GoCubs