Mitch G;506666 Wrote:
> FWIW, I never lost faith, Greg. :)
> I understand the perils of page scraping and it's really too bad
> weather.com doesn't offer an API of some sort.
> Although I understand why they don't - advertising dollars - it's still
> too bad.
>
> Anyway, take your time. People can always use their Squeezebox to tune
> to a local radio station and get their weather the old fashioned way.
> :)

Hi Mitch-

Thanks for the support :)  From what I've heard they do offer an
official API, but it comes with restrictions and the data feed isn't
updated as often as their website.

Also, I didn't cross post to this thread, but on the main SDT thread
you'll see that I've posted an updated version with 'initial' parsing
updates.

-Greg

--
GoCubs