Waiting for a while to see how every was going with the batch of iPhone
Controllers for Squeeze's and what seemed to be the most stable
offering.

I downloaded iPeng last night, within minutes I was controlling
everything without really any configuration.  It just worked.  I had
expected to have to play around to get it configured to work but really
had to do nothing.  The only issue I had was trying to figure out how to
turn the power on the squeeze devices and that took only a few minutes
to get sorted out.

For what I need it is the perfect controller, fast and easy to use.

--
froth