cparker;506229 Wrote:
> Probably... but I dont guarantee it, nobody has reported it doesnt work
> but then I dont know how many people use this functionality.  I think
> that Erland isnt maintaining Dynamic playlist anymore??  If so, this
> functionality may drop out depending on demand.

I'd like to now if people using the Dynamic Playlist integration uses
the same SugarCube features as those using SugarCube without Dynamic
Playlist.

Anyone using Dynamic Playlist, do you use any feature in SugarCube
besides the default settings ? which ?

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))