Triode;478341 Wrote:
> You can use an iplayer stream for the alarm, but there is a limitation
> on how you need to set it (due to a limitation in the server).
Triode. As far as I know this bug still exists (it seems to for me on
7.5 anyway). As Ben is currently trying to make the alarm reliable it
might be a good time for this to be sorted out. I was wondering if you
knew the number of the bug so I can comment and perhaps remind
Ben/Logitech of it (or maybe you know a better person/way to get it
sorted?). The (remarkable) Radio thread is here:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=505832

MC

--
ModelCitizen

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known

Last.fm/user/ModelCitizen