>maybe i got something wrong, but i have no problems with repeated
>tracks.
>
>Assuming you select one track and now Sugargucbe selects the next
>tracks you can avoid this problem by the use of filters in musicip.

Probably.

I generally play with a filter "not rated".  My MusicIP headless web server has
a mix option "Always include seed songs in mix", and the seed song appears as
the first track in the mix.

I guess that even if I played a filter "not played in last 5 days", the seed
song (the one just played) would still be returned as the first song in the mix.

Thus if the plugin code doesn't ignore recently played tracks when selecting a
song from the returned mix, it would choose the same song.

But like I said, this is using the potentially out of date unmaintained
DynamicPlaylist integration mode in SugarCube.  SugarCube itself may be using
different code (I haven't checked).