I would recommend removing the existing SS install and starting with a
fresh one, only because I've changed where I install the plugin to so if
you just run the installer on a system with Inguz already installed you
might get it appearing twice.

Rather than copying the plugin to the "plugins" folder inside the SS
package, I install it to /Library/Application Support/Plugins which
seems cleaner to me and decouples the plugin from SS updates.

I'd like to get InguzDSP out of the SS package too (then it would
survive SS updates) but I'm not sure if that's possible. I'll need to do
some more playing with that.

--
sugarmonster

Toys: http://www.coolest-gadgets.com