Forgive me for hijacking this thread, but I'm trying to do exactly what
the OP (dip) has done, but I can't understand how to set this up.

What I would like to do is display TITLE (ARTIST) then switch to
CONDUCTOR (COMPOSER) or something like that.

I can't get my head around what I'm supposed to set up where to get
this to work.  Could someone (Erland perhaps) give me some pointers on
how to do this?

>From what I can see, in Titleswitcher setup you can switch between
single formats, such as ARTIST or TITLE, rather than groups of them.

TIA!
Chris.

--
chris.mason