Looks familiar....

[10-01-27 04:09:06.3862]
Plugins::SuperDateTime::Plugin::gotErrorViaHTTP (5598) error getting
http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KTXARLIN30&format=1
[10-01-27 04:09:06.3868]
Plugins::SuperDateTime::Plugin::gotErrorViaHTTP (5599) Timed out waiting
for data
[10-01-27 05:46:17.4982]
Plugins::SuperDateTime::Plugin::gotErrorViaHTTP (5598) error getting
http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KTXARLIN30&format=1
[10-01-27 05:46:17.4988]
Plugins::SuperDateTime::Plugin::gotErrorViaHTTP (5599) Timed out waiting
for data
[10-01-27 07:55:54.0292]
Plugins::SuperDateTime::Plugin::gotErrorViaHTTP (5598) error getting
http://www.weather.com/weather/local/76016
[10-01-27 07:55:54.0298]
Plugins::SuperDateTime::Plugin::gotErrorViaHTTP (5599) Timed out waiting
for data

Interestingly, I opened up the Web interface and it seemed to update
for a half-hour or so last night as long as I kept it open (as opposed
to minimized in the icon tray).  I believe some system updates caused my
computer to reboot last night (I'll have to check on it later tonight to
see), so the above error messages started up again.

--
GeeJay