shabbs;510573 Wrote:
> Greg - I've noticed two things with this update in the few days I've
> been running it. In the long-range forecast, it seems to mix up metric
> units and American system units. I've got everything set to metric so
> that it reports in Celsius and km/h. But, sometimes I'll notice in the
> long range forecast, snow accumulation will be reported in inches as
> opposed to cm and things like "gusty winds" will be reported in mph
> instead of km/h. The wind one is interesting as I've seen it use both
> units in the same long range forecast.
>
> Other than that, it's been fine and updating properly.

Thanks for the info.  Basically the plugin searches for certain strings
and replaces them with the converted value.  If there are strings being
used that I'm not aware of I can easily add them to the logic.  Next
time you see something odd, please post the EXACT string text.  Also, I
don't believe it current does any inch/cm metric conversion.

-Greg

--
GoCubs