Hi all, glad to see this thread's still moving. I'm a bit confused and
hope someone can help.

I've installed Inguz correctly as far as I can make out, including
making all the suggested changes to Plugin.pm (talk about plug and
play!). I've disabled all the FLAC File Types everything apart from
flac/InguzDSP, and I can play FLAC files ok. However, I can't discern
any difference when changing any filter settings. InguzDSP.exe is
running whenever I play a track, but the processor load is pretty low,
between 2% and 10%. It jumps to max of 40% when I make a change, like
load a new filter through the Plugin Settings web interface (tip: don't
wait for the page to load, click "EQ" where it says "Home>EQ" at the top
left as soon as the page starts to load, and the rest of the page loads
ok, without the Silverlight error). Then the CPU load drops down to
between 2% and 10% again. This is on a 1.6Ghz Core2Duo, so no
super-duper processor or anything.

I've generated a few filters with REW - correctly I think. I exported
as Filter Impulse WAVs, so that's the first thing to check, is that the
right thing to export?

Also, I generated the filters as Mono, with separate Left and Right
speaker recordings. Then I used Audacity to combine them, but I don't
know if I did it right - I opened both tracks, then hit Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C
on one track, then Ctrl-V in the other track. This seemed to paste the
second track into the first one, then I clicked Make Stereo Track and
saved it as a WAV in the highest resolution format I could find.
Phew...

Anyhow, I've put the Filter files into the Impulses folder, and they're
listed ok. But there doesn't seem any difference between them. Even
turning Room correction off doesn't seem to make any difference. I'm not
convinced that boosting or cutting on the graphic EQ is doing anything
either, although everything shows on screen.

What am I doing wrong? Does anyone have a radical filter to try?

Cheers,
Scott

--
readyscott