Just installed on my Nexus One. I ran into the same problem as a few
others, where entering the name of the squeezecenter didn't work
correctly, but entering the IP does. Not sure what's going on there, but
it's going to continue to be confusing to people! Now it's working
pretty well, about as expected.

I was really looking for a player, not a controller, though I recognize
that they're both valuable. I run the Pandora app/widget on my Nexus all
the time, so there's plenty of horsepower... it would be really nice to
be able to sync the player on my phone with the other players in the
house (obviously using WiFi, though connecting to my home player via VPN
gives me an evil grin). For my use - I run almost entirely mp3 streams,
though some radio streams are sending low bitrate FLAC these days. I
suspect that you'd make a lot of people happy if you just managed mp3.

It would also be really really nice to be able to control the Pandora
and Internet radio "apps" on my other players - and see the metadata.

Thanks!

--
cak