Perttu Aaltonen;514796 Wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm trying to scan CONTENTGROUP tag with Custom Scan plugin, I think I
> did everything as in the examples in the wiki but for some reason the
> tag isn't read.
>
> My setup:
>
> Mac OS X 10.6.2
> Squeezebox Server 7.4.1
> Custom Scan plugin installed via Squeezebox Server plugin management
> Menu made with Custom Browse plugin
> Squeezebox Server reads from iTunes
>
> Could the iTunes integration be the cause here? Should Custom Scan work
> with iTunes? I made a Custom Scan Info menu with Custom Browse to see
> what tags are read but only the builtin tags are shown there?
>

> Thanks for any tips how to investigate this,
> Perttu
You can try if it works if you check the "Use raw MP3 tags" option in
Custom Scan on the Custom Tag scanning module settings page.

If that doesn't help, send a file with this tag to me and I'll take a
look at it, mail it to: erland_i at hotmail.com

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))