Mike Meyer;515045 Wrote:
> Hi Nick.
>
> Yes, those instructions are what I use to take the latest plugin.pm
> file and put it inside the 5.8.7 version of the plugin and run it on
> 7.3.3.  I plan on going to a newer version of SqueezeCenter soon too,
> just haven't found the time lately.

Hi Mike,
I'm a little confused by something which I'm sure is pretty
elementary:
My SDT-plugin.par file isn't located where you indicate in instruction
#3, its in Program Files/SqeezeCenter/server/plugins/superdatetime/lib
(which is where it is originally dropped per the directions on the SDT
website)
I assume this difference doesn't matter, and I can follow the rest of
the instructions as is????
Thanks,
Nick

--
nicketynick

Wireless SB3, Denon DRA-F101, Mission M31 loudspeakers
WinXP SP2 Slimserver, SMC WBR14g router
http://www.last.fm/user/nicketynick/