copperstate;516968 Wrote:
> Thanks for the info. How do I set up  the "Digital Clock (white text)"
> Style in custom clock helper so that it show the music stream info (if
> any) on the top and something like "Sun, Feb. 14" on the bottom?

1. Activate the screen saver on the Radio
2. Change the "itemtype" parameter of Item #2 to
"switchingplayingtracktext" and hit Apply to store the changes
3. Change the "text" parameter of Item #3 to "%a, %d %b" and hit Apply
to store the changes

copperstate;516968 Wrote:

> P.S.: Why did you remove the really comfortable way to configure your
> screensaver on the radio itself?

It got to complex to decide which configuration to use when the user
did changes both in Custom Clock Helper and directly on the Radio. The
new version should make it a lot easier to make custom styles, which
hopefully will result in that you eventually will have more styles to
choose among in the future.

Exactly which parameters would you like to be able to change directly
on the radio ?

I suppose I could add the possibility to do some configuration on the
Radio and just let them be overwritten if you change something in Custom
Clock Helper ?
However, it doesn't make sense to make it possible to do all
configurations directly on the Radio, so in that case I like to know
exactly what you like to do on the Radio itself.

copperstate;516968 Wrote:

> Is a downgrade to  v1.2.1 still possible?

Only if you download the zip manually from my download page and use scp
to copy it to the device, you really don't want to go this route. Let's
instead focus on why you like to downgrade, is it just the possibility
to configure it on the Radio itself ? Or is it something else ?

The reason I did this major update was to make it possible to configure
styles as defined in these posts:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=513736#post513736
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=514124#post514124
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=514273#post514273

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))