Hi,

Is there some more documentation for using the SuperDateTime plugin
somewhere?

I am using v5.8.14 on SBS 7.4.1 on Ubuntu 9.10 (64-bit)
Weather code is UKXX1067

In the SB player settings I have forecast days set to 0 (but previously
I played with a value of 4 or 5)

Now, I just want 0 days (i.e. today only) BUT on my SB2 (and on my SB3)
the Up/Down arrow changes the left hand side icon, the weather icon, as
if it's still cylcing through forecast days for tomorrow etc.
There are 5 pages of this it seems, and one is totally blank (no time,
nothing.)

I am not sure if the top one is today or if the bottom one is today.
Hence I just want the one, but I cannot seem to configure just one, it's
stuck on 4 or 5 it seems.

Finally, on the settings page for player there are TWO drop down menu
boxes under here:

Default Mode
Icon

Why are there 2 drop downs?

I have turned the second one off but can't see any changes.

Anyway, don't get me wrong, it's a great plugin and I love it, I just
don't fully understand how to configure it.

At least I know the temperature and windspeed is for today as the
up/down arrows don't change that, they only change the weather icon (is
that a bug?)

Thanks in advance!

--
tricia