I'm looking for an advanced search option that includes TrackStat (or
iTunes) ratings. Specifically, I want to search for an artist (or
artists) whose songs I have given a particular rating. (I have playlists
already that are ratings-based. I'm just looking for a way to get songs
from an artist or two with a given rating range.) What can I use to do
that using a query? I have found that Playlist Generator provides it,
but it creates a playlist. I'm not looking to create a playlist that is
saved, but just a one off search.

Ideally, the rating option would include the ability to search on half
star ratings. The Playlist Generator includes the ability to search a
minumum rating, but I have a lot of songs rated 3.5 stars that won't
show up if I search for a minimum of four stars. If I set the minimum to
three stars, I'll get a lot of songs I know I won't want. (If the logic
allowed for a rating greater than three stars, the query would work
because 3.5-rated songs would be included but three star songs would be
excluded.)

The CustomBrowse plugin also kinda provides the functionality but
requires you to click through menus and doesn't have the search
capability.

If nothing exists, then I can simply use Playlist Generator to run my
query and delete the playlist when I'm done. Does something like this
exist? If so, what/where is it? If it doesn't exist, how would I be able
to modify Playlist Generator to search for more ratings options that
what is provided?

--
prabbit