tcutting;518613 Wrote:
> Erland-
> If you call out a custom font on one item, do you have to specify fonts
> for ALL the items?

No, for the items that are empty it should use FreeSans.ttf which is
the default font.

tcutting;518613 Wrote:

> I tried to change one of my fonts to "FreeSansBold.ttf", but it doesn't
> seem to work, although when I update it looks like it picks up the font
> at first, then reverts to whatever is standard.
> Also, I assume this is an "internal" font - is there a listing of fonts
> available internally/native?

For internal fonts, you will need to specify both "fonturl" and
"fontfile" and set them to one of:
FreeSansBold.ttf
FreeSans.ttf

For internal files it's currently important to specify both "fonturl"
and "fontfile", in the next version is should be enough to specify one
of them.

For external fonts, you will either need to:
1. Specify "fonturl" and point it to a url to a ttf file
or
2. Specify "fonturl" so it points to a url to a zip and specify
"fontfile" so it specifies the filename of the ttf file inside the zip.

I think there might be some bug that doesn't refresh the fonts
correctly the first time you download a font file, it can usually be
solved by saving the settings in Custom Clock Helper a second time while
the screen saver is active. I think temporarily changing to another
Custom Clock style also will solve it, but just saving the settings
twice in Custom Clock Helper should be an easier way to do it.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))