erland;519526 Wrote:
> Hmm, I wonder if it would be possible to use the speedometer as a
> Visualizer/VU-meter when the music is playing. I'm not sure the Radio
> has hardware support for visualizers but I know the Touch have it.

There is a method decode:vumeter(), just search for VuMeter.lua to see
how its used.

Beeing on a 7.4.1 firmware on the Radio you'll find an applet
'Experiments'.
This is not activated on the Radio, but if you look at the
ExperimentsMeta.lua you can simply add the radio.

Code:
--------------------

  local _supportedMachines = {
        ["baby"] = 1,

--------------------

Now you'll find Settings->Advanced Settings->Beta Features->UI
Experiments and can active a VUMeter for all screens. It's overlayed and
barely visible on the right side of each screen but working ...

Now just make the VU-Setting the rotation-angle of an image and here we
go :)

--
bluegaspode

1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 1xSB-Radio
Server (7.4.1) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.
Secondary 7.4 Server on Debianized Buffalo Linkstation LS-CHL.