JonWill;522261 Wrote:
> I'm running 7.4.1 on a NAS - do you think I should upgrade?
>
> And -when- should a song scrobble?  Does it appear in Last.fm
> instantly, or overnight?  Or do I have to manually do something?

If set up correctly, it will scrobble instantly.  (In fact, it shows on
Last.fm as 'Now playing on Squeezebox' or something.)

You may want to alter logging (Server Settings -> Logging): change the
plugin.audioscrobbler to 'debug' and it will spit out more information
about what it is doing.  Play a few songs, then go back to the Server
Settings -> Logging page and choose view logs.  That may give some clue
as to what is going on.

--
snarlydwarf