I have found the Radio 4 live AAC stream to be unreliable recently at
peak times (around 6-7pm weekdays and weekend mornings).  It seems to
cut out periodically and constantly re-buffer.  All other streams seem
OK, so it seems to be a BBC issue coping with the demand.

It would be great if the plugin could automatically switch to the WMA
stream in these cases, but it is probably easier for me to educate the
family to switch to the different stream.  Or at least so they can blame
the BBC and not assume it is something I have done :)

Many thanks for your work on this plugin - an absolutely vital part of
the whole squeezebox experience in our house.

WhaleOil

--
WhaleOil