Does anyone at the forums subscribe to Classical.com? If so, do you have
the same issues that I have?

1: When I add a classical music piece that has many tracks( eg,
Handel's Messiah), the movements are added all shuffled and in random
order. This does not usually happen with music with 4 movements or 5,
only many tracks(opera as another example).

2: There are many times when Classical.com cannot be connected. This is
very frustrating when I awaken in the morning ready to listen to one of
my playlists. The display indicates "connecting" for a period of time
but never does connect...no music. It then moves to next selection and
stalls at "connecting" and then "stopped". This seems to occur very
early in the morning... 4am-8am est.

I have a year subscription. I do not hear others discuss these issues
with Classical.com and I am thinking that not many people subscribe. I
definitely like this music service when it works. I have reported these
issues to there customer service.

Are there other subscribers out there? Do you have similar problems?

Thank you.

--
Ikabob