vagskal;522736 Wrote:

> Too bad that it is not possibly to just strip one or two menu levels in
> iPeng when the data are received from the server. (I have earlier filed
> a ticket for the additional info on the player context menu.)

It depends on how the menu is modeled. You can register a menu as part
of the main menu structure on the server side and whenever that menu is
being called, some function on the server side is executed.
I can mode these menus wherever I like, it's essentially everything
that will also show up in the "Home Menu" menu on the Controller.
But if such a function then provides additional menu levels, there is
no way to extract these because they will only become visible after you
open the top level menu. This same issue applies e.g. to all the "Apps"
so I can't really re-structure these as well.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com