On 15 March 2010 15:53, Phil Leigh
<phil.leigh.47vh7z1268668...@no-mx.forums.slimdevices.com> wrote:

> DrLovegrove;525228 Wrote:
>> On 10 March 2010 11:40, Phil Leigh
>> <Phil.Leigh.47lw7z1268221322 (AT) no-mx (DOT) forums.slimdevices.com>
>> wrote:
> I was very careful to download exactly that version of the DLL, having
> read your warning that others would not work - however, it seems that
> 7.5 embedded may need a different version... ?

Ok, I've had a play with the embedded build and it seems to work ok..

On my win7 machine, the default database is down:
C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\Cache\squeezebox.db

The server locks it like mad, so make sure the Copy SQLite DB locally
setting is ticked.
Incidentally, there's a bug here i need to sort - it copies it to the
thumbs folder, but if the
thumbs folder hasnt been created, it falls over.. Worth checking one
exists if it moans.

The "System.Data.SQLite.dll" I have next to moose.exe has a modified
date of 28/04/2009
The file version is 1.0.61.0 and it's 834KB

All you should need for things to work are Moose.exe,
"System.Data.SQLite.dll" and
thumbs.dll.

I'm pretty sure they statically link the runtimes into the sqlite dll
these days. Is your dll 834k ?

--
- Dr Lovegrove
http://www.rusticrhino.com/drlovegrove