Hi,

I'm having trouble getting iTunesUpdate to work properly.

Installation:
I'm running on a new iMac under Snow Leopard. Squeezebox Server,
iTunesUpdate, TrackStat, CustomScan and SugarCube (all installed via
repository) and iTunes are all up to date. Developer tools and Glue
(force install first, later updated successfully without errors) have
been installed. No tweaks have been applied i.e. standard settings.

What is working and what is not working:
+ In Squeezebox Server there is the new iTunesUpdate entry.
- The iTunesUpdate info page does not show TrackStat ratings.
+ iTunes gets automatically started after half a track is played.
+ The play count in iTunes is updated.
- The play count increases by 2 instead of 1.
- When playing a playlist or album the play count increases only the
first track, and this track will get a count of 2 added for each other
track played.
- No ratings are transferred to iTunes whatsoever.
- Using the "Direct Update" option does not change this behavior except
that iTunes will not start automatically.
+ No errors show up in the server log.

I'd be glad for any help.
Thanks,
Thomas