Hi

Yup, I have seen the same condition a few times in the past and again
this morning. I've found it happens when browsing back, as you
describe, and when a stream comes to an end. As you've also mentioned
there is nothing that you can do on the player. I've tried to switch it
off (not unplug it) and the display dims for a second only to go back to
the weird message.

I've attached a picture of what's seen on the display and there is NO
way to get out of the loop that the system seems to be in without
restarting the service. I'm running SC 7.4.1 on a dedicated server and
the CPU is driven to almost 100%.

This is mostly a great Plugin but needing to log into the server and
then restart the service is a pain.

--
Kaizen28